First off, happy new year!
I wish everyone the best going forward & hope to start off on the right foot.
Back from vacation:
- As many of you know, I have been on a holiday vacation. This morning (January 2nd) I returned & have been working on fulfilling orders & restocking items today.
- My plan is to be caught up with pending orders through the night tonight (Saturday), into Sunday & for drop-off at the post office on Monday.
- As far as I can tell, holiday shipping delays have subsided & delivery estimated are more-or-less back to normal.
A new-year's resolution of mine:
- Elite Obsolete Electronics as you know & as it is now is a 'one person operation' - owned/operated/funded entirely by myself.
- Moving forward, I will be more clear about when the shop is put on "vacation mode". I will be providing dates with reasonable heads-up for my next absences & subsequent returns.
- My next planned vacation will not be until mid-February.
I want to thank everyone who was supported my business in any shape or kind. I will continue to pour my heart & soul into the project over the coming year.
Truly, from the bottom of my heart - thank you.
- Austin Lucas